Your Appraisal Professionals
Tell us a little about what you need and we'll respond quickly with our price and projected turnaround time.
When you need an accurate assessment of a property, you need an professional. Learn about the appraisal process.
Got a question or want additional information? Let us know.
It doesn't matter what type of property is in question. Our extensive field work and hours of study as licensed appraisers make us qualified to provide home valuations in Alabama & Tennessee for clients ranging from national mortgage companies to local lenders or individual businesses and consumers.
Priority Appraisals can provide valuations for any of the following:
* A lender looking for an experienced appraiser
* Divorce settlements when the value of the shared home is required
* Setting your homes listing price whether you're a consumer wanting to do a for sale by owner or an agent working with a homeowner.
* Tax Assessments (lowering property taxes)
* Estate and Probate Appraisals
* Appraisal Review: Reviewing the work of other appraisers
* Increasing your HELOC (home equity line of credit)
* Bankruptcy cases where the market value of the home is needed.
*Determining the market value of home improvements you may have completed or are considering
*Getting an accurate, yet affordable, floor plan sketch and appraiser-verified estimate of a home's gross living area
* Mobile Homes whether existing or a new construction from the dealer
* Vacant Land
* New Construction Homes
* Waterfront Properties
*Barndominium- These properties are becoming more and more popular in our market area.
* Unique or Complex Properties
*Rural Properties accompanied with large acreage